Saturday, September 10, 2016

Anytime,you should be strong enough

Every one has to experience happiness,unhappiness,difficulties. I think ,in the whole lifetime, one is consistently doing two things ,being faced with problems,and finding ways to solve them. As I grow up, I gradually find, most of the problems I have met are solved by myself. Even though,somebody is there for you to help you, it is only transient,he or she could be always there ready to help.  So I should depend on myself,to try all the methods to make myself strong enough to handle the problems. But I am not that strong,Sometimes, I feel I couldn't go on ,I really want to give up.Many times, I feel inferior.I am not clever,not smart,not talkative,I really don't know what I am good at, I am at a loss with a blank mind. I have done a lot ,but I don't know why the efficiency is not satisfiable. The biggest problem I am faced up is I do not have a clear mind, a specific logic. All are messed up. Why is it so hard for me to successfully finish one task? I am more like an idot.

No comments:

Post a Comment