Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Above Me

When the first time i found the DIO ENGLISH, cheap nfl jerseysI was excited and energetic that i found a place to write english to improve my english since english is seldom used in my work and daily life. I had insist on for some time. But i did not update the new blog for a long time. and i did not found any improvement on my english. What a pity for me. Since i did not pay time on it. And i did not insist on writing.

It is my shortcomings that i can seldom to put my decison or ideas into practice. So i admired those who can have great perserverance and patience in pursuing their dream. But i am the one now, I do not know how to change the present me.

SOmetimes, I want to wirting something or learning plans, But i always delay  and delay then give up. then i will regret.
It's the reason that i am still in my present sisuation and without any changes in my life and work.

When i am writing this blog,cheap hatsI had the decision to insist on the present writing, But i am not sure how long i can persist on.

No comments:

Post a Comment