Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Full fill everyday

I see my daughter  last  Saturday,we have fun that day. She was happy and she cry to say she will miss me when we say goodbye. When I see her father, my ex-husband,we call him Y, he was thin and pallid. I felt sad about all the things. What's love is? I am not sure wether we still love each other, or we just miss the day we still together before. But we can't change the result right now cause we have so much misunderstand with each other. Love is fragile, fake oakley sunglasses, isn't it? I still need some time to walk out the pain of love.  I have to full fill everyday now. I made a timetable for myself and try to stick to the plan step by step. I made new friend everyday. I have to rebuild my life and make my life much enrich than before. I try to find what I am really interested in and I want to make much more money than before.
     Full fill everyday, full fill myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment