Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Say to youth.

Tired in heart.
However youth seems not far.
It's here only before my lovings.
Say to my youth I never care when you have gone.
Believe firmly future brings wonders I expect.
You never tell me niceness but how silly I was.
You were just a dream which I perfer to be clear earlier.
Say goodbye,my dream,cheap fake oakleys, I am happier than you give me.
Although I see a white hair on my head.
The hair tells me so important to understand how to live relaxedly.
So I smile at it,thank it for everthing it tells me.
Pities and misunderstandings are nothing.
Learn to say nothing,for so meanless.
You never know the real happiness in deep heart.Not in others' eyes or mouths.
I am here,
You are away,
I am enjoying all that life gives me.
You sometimes come into my dreams,bring all I love.
However I wanna break away from you.All good and bad memories.
I would keep all including the inpressings in youth into my diaries,not in my mind.
Maybe I perfer to recall them one day instead of this moment.
The youth turns black and white,cheap snapback hats, old photos close up.
The rest years,with me of the truest.It would be transparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment