Tuesday, April 18, 2017

so tired

It's strange that if you are free there is nothing to do but if you are busy there are a various of works to do. Today I'm so freely that I almost asleep.
after lunch, cheap oakley sunglasses, when I want to have a rest on my desk, my department manager told me there is a discount program that it must be finished 2.p.m before.my heart is breaking at that time.in the meantime I must finished another program for website. which one I should finish first? who can help me? whenever this time I want nothing to do usually.just like this,time lapse but I didn't do anything. my department manager told me why do you do nothing now? I told him I have one brain i can't control it to deal with two things at the same time,he pause for a moment and told me to finish the discount program first. when I heard this I begin to debug the program slowly.
I finished it about 3.p.m. when I finished it he told me the website program will be finished before off work.there are many alpacas  fly over my brain but maybe this is your job,you must bear something you didn't want.
today is a busy day for me,cheap nfl jerseys, now it's raining now.It's so cool than daytime.today is a new day.come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment